Monday, June 9, 2014

Passive Aggressive He-Man Woman Hater…Who is Female…



Okay, so I love reading the website Passive Aggressive notes.  It’s hysterically funny most of the time because people are just so super passive aggressive that it kind of scares me.  But this one particular entry does literally scare me, and not just for the reasons that the original submitted notes.

First, it’s a note from someone in a neighboring apartment.  It says:
Dear #7 –

My wife wants me to tell you to tell your wife to stop ‘dressing sexy’ because it’s offensive or something.  Sorry but your wife is hot and I would appreciate it if she didn’t bend to my wife’s crazy jealousy.  But if she asks, feel free to tell her I asked her to dress ‘more appropriately.’

I’m also jealous – that you get to hit that every night.  Those kids are adopted, right?!?

-          the neighbors

PS if your wife really wants to piss her off, tell her to wear that hot pink thing with the strings and the matching pink stripper shoes!!!

PPS I’m not creepy, I swear.  I just appreciate a fine looking woman when I see one.
"Sexy woman in pink heels" Image by vlado - freedigitalphotos.net
"I'm not creepy...but can you wear the pink stripper heels?"

The submitter of the note says it’s creepy because the wife has never worn the pink shoes outside the house, so how does the note writer know about the
m?

I say it’s creepy because who the fuck is this guy’s wife to judge another woman?  Don’t we have enough shit out there when men judge women by their looks and determine that their outfits mean that they’re asking for it?  In this case, the woman is judging another woman, determining that her outfit is somehow going to seduce her husband away?

What the fuck, people?

And on top of that, what is up with the “my wife wants me to tell you to tell your wife.”  Soooo, let me get this straight: the writer of the night does what his wife tells him to, but the receiver of the note will obviously be some sort of alpha male whose wife will bend to his will?  Although, clearly, the other man does not want the submitter’s wife to listen to his wife; he wants to keep ogling her.  (Maybe his wife does have a valid complaint there – but it’s not the fault of the woman if she is being ogled…men do have a little thing called self-control.  Sadly, it’s often littler than their penis, which I suppose is why it is often defective, such as in situations like this.)

Basically, in closing, I just want to stay – stop fucking judging other people!  Let people wear what they want and be who they are without being so insecure and insane that you feel that you have the right to decide that they are in the wrong because you disagree with their choices! 

No comments:

Post a Comment